Wintering Well Series 1: “Looking Back, Looking Forward” (Claire Willis)
In this three-part Zoom series, we’ll use storytelling, poetry, journaling, and more to explore how to “winter well.” We’ll retreat inward, reflect deeply, and prepare to return to our lives with greater intentionality and vision.
In Gathering 1, led by author Claire Willis, we’ll look back on the past year and consider what we’d like to bring forward from it into the new year. What has been dying in us? What might be being born? Bring your favorite writing tools for journaling.
- Get a ticket for each gathering in this three-part series that you wish to attend.
- Be sure to complete Zoom registration information at checkout.
- Recordings and resource packets will be made available to ticket holders after each event.
- Suggested donation per gathering: $15 (choose your own donation amount).
- Convert gathering time to your local time.
Can’t make this gathering? Remember, if you buy a ticket, you’ll get an event recording and resource packet to enjoy at your leisure.
Remember, the series has two more gatherings. You must have a ticket to each if you wish to attend: